re: Debian Installer Buster Alpha 4 release

Hello

I was trying to download the netboot image for amd64,
because the one I have (2018-12-06) has a segfault in libc6.

The link on the installer team page
   https://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/
for the _netinst_ image points at

https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/buster_di_alpha4/amd64/iso-cd/debian-buster-DI-alpha4-amd64-netinst.iso

and it seems to download fine.

When I mount the iso image, README.txt says the version is
Debian GNU/Linux buster-DI-alpha4 "Buster" - Official Snapshot amd64
NETINST 20181206-23:37

So the same date as the netinst image. uh-oh.

The links for "other images" like netboot point at

http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian/dists/testing/main/installer-amd64/current/images/

which was also last updated on 2018 Dec 6th,
acoording to boot-screens/f1.txt

Question:
Are we sure all the images are in sync?
I have faith in Steve's team but thought I should ask all the same.
Is there a way to check the _netboot_ image is from the same
set of sources as the _netinst_ ?

FWIW the mirror I configured was ftp.au.debian.org.
I tried deb.debian.org also, which used cdn-fastly.deb.debian.org.
Both had the same result.

Assuming they are, I will try to figure out how to report the
segfault. Once I hit it, the shell stops working...

Kind regards
Vince