Re: Installing chapter in the release notes

Hello all,

Dixit Baptiste Jammet, le 19/03/2017 :

>I don't know if there will be a d-i Stretch RC 3, but I would like to
>complete the "installing" chapter of the release notes.

Except for the ifname/systemd part (discussion is ongoing on -doc, see
https://lists.debian.org/debian-doc/2017/04/msg00039.html),
nobody complains about my proposal.

>Also, I'd like to know if the sentence about UEFI:
>"Note that this does not include support for UEFI Secure Boot." is
>still valid.
Reading the last Bits from the release team,
(https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2017/04/msg00013.html)
secure boot is not ready, so I leave this sentence here.

So, I've updated the release notes (without ifname) as r11449.

Thanks.
Baptiste