Mentor Graphics Users list

Hi,

we would like to learn your interest in acquiring our recently updated Mentor Graphics Users list which helps you to improve your business campaign.

We have other Innovation information also like:
Synopsys, Cadence, Altium, ANSYS, Silvaco, Opal, ARM, Breker, Fieldscale and many more.

Specialties:

Electrical & Wire Harness Design Embedded Software FPGA Systems Design Functional Verification IC Manufacturing IC Design Mechanical Analysis PCB Design Software PCB Manufacturing Silicon Test & Yield Analysis System Modeling Vehicle System Design and so on.

Data Fields: Name, Title, Email, Company Name, and Company Details like, Physical Address, Web Address, Revenue Size, Employee Size and industry.

Please let me know your thoughts we will provide you the more information according to your criteria and interest. If you are not the right person to discuss this mail then feel freely to forward this mail to the right person in your organization.

Thanks,
Nadine Allison
Marketing Analytics.