d-i/jessie upload (was: dinstall trigger problems?)

Hi,

Adam D. Barratt <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk> (2015-08-30):
> On Sun, 2015-08-30 at 22:09 +0100, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> > [CC += ftpmaster]
> >
> > On Sun, 2015-08-30 at 21:57 +0100, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> > > It looks like wanna-build updates for suites other than sid and
> > > experimental broke on Saturday morning.
> [...]
> > Looking on ftp-master after a comment made elsewhere, it looks like this
> > might be a mirroring issue after all, as the archvsync logs also haven't
> > updated since Saturday morning.
>
> Joerg has tracked this down to a recent patch which was merged in dak
> and hopefully fixed it; thanks.

I plan to upload debian-installer from the jessie branch somewhen this
monday (after I see grub-installer/jessie move to Installed to be on the
safe side, even if it's usually pulled outside d-i build), if that's fine
with you.

The only changes there are about armel/kirkwood, with hardware support
additions:
|   [ Martin Michlmayr ]
|   * Add image for Seagate DockStar.
|   * Add symlinks for OpenRD variants.
|   * Append DTB for LaCie NAS devices that require it.

(Cc-ing tbm just in case I missed something else that might be pending.)

Does that work for the release team? Do you want a p-u bugreport?

d-i/wheezy can binNMU'd as far as I can tell.

Mraw,
KiBi.