Re: Draft for D-I Jessie RC2

On 2015-03-26 13:48, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
Philipp Kern <pkern@debian.org> (2015-03-26):
On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 06:34:45AM +0100, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> Known bugs in this release
> ==========================
>
>  * There seems to be no known major bug as of yet.
>
> The errata page[2] will be updated if needed.

I wonder if the netcfg bug should be errata'ed.

I guess mentioning it wouldn't hurt (even if that's hardly a new bug).
Feel free to provide me with a wording for the errata page (title and
long description) to speed up my editing. ;)

Sure. (I thought about that after hitting Send, eh…)

* Network configuration may hang after the domain prompt if a DHCPv6 server is present on the network. In this case installation can be continued by issuing "kill `pidof dhcp6c`" and "kill `pidof udhcpc`" on the console.

And yes, also for RC1.

Kind regards and thanks
Philipp Kern