Re: [d-i manual] copyright declaration

Hi,

Am So. Mär. 22 17:51:11 2015 GMT+0100 schrieb peter green:
> On 22/03/15 13:36, Holger Wansing wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > is there a reason why the year for copyright declaration should not be
> > converted into an entity?
> > Would ease the repeating changing.
> >
> > Patch attached, works for both xml and po based translations.
> >
> Correct me if I'm wrong here but shouldn't the copyright year only be
> updated when there is an actual change?

There will rarely be a complete year without any changes...
But if there is such a year to happen, the changing of the entity
definition could be omitted.
The setting of the entity content (= changing it) will still be a manual process, no automatism.

Holger

--
Sent from my Jolla http://jolla.com/, powered by Sailfish OS