Re: CSS for installation guide ?

> I started to work on the CSS. Unfortunately, I discovered a remaining
> bug on the release notes CSS. So I currently stopped the work on the
> installation guide in order to fix the bug.

The bug is fixed so I can spend time on CSS for the installation guide.

You can find a first demo here:
http://stephane.yaal.fr/tmp/installationguide0/index.html

(I will delete the files when the new version will be released.)

It requires:
- new version for install.css
- add png files to the repository and copy them when the static html
are generated.

The files are based on svn, revision #69656.

What do you think about it?
Do you see bug or need improvement?

--
Stéphane