Re: CSS for installation guide ?

> Cyril Brulebois, le Tue 03 Mar 2015 04:00:27 +0100, a écrit :
>> At first glance, I dont think toying around with CSS would be much of an
>> issue, but I'll let others more involved with the installation guide
>> speak up (Samuel?).
>
> I don't think it should be an issue indeed.

Thank you.
I started to work on the CSS. Unfortunately, I discovered a remaining
bug on the release notes CSS. So I currently stopped the work on the
installation guide in order to fix the bug.
I will notice here when I will restart on installation guide. Perhaps
it will be definitely too late.

Have a nice day,
--
Stéphane