Re: Hints for d-i jessie RC2, part 2

> ### l10n + one compiler pacification:

wrt l10n, I'm left with two packages now:

- choose-mirror, which I have trouble compiling, no idea why. Notice
that I tried to update its embarked Mirrors.masterlist, which is
something we probably want for Jessie

- console-setup that had some more translation updates since 1.118,
but which I didn't upload yesterday in order to not break the existing
unblock request. Once 1.118 enters testing, I might upload 1.119: if
there's time enough, it would be good to have it in testing....but
this is certainly not a blocker. Don't wait for it.