Re: live-installer_47_s390x.changes ACCEPTED into unstable

Aurelien Jarno <aurelien@aurel32.net> (2015-03-09):
> On 2015-03-09 09:18, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> > Hi, this looks like a misconfigured buildd?
>
> Yes, looks like I did a mistake when updating the configuration
> following the upgrade of the buildd to jessie.

I suspected so, given the ongoing upgrades. :)

> That should be fixed now, sorry about that.

I only noticed that because I meant to reply to the latest ACCEPTED
notification for live-installer and saw two of those, one for i386,
another one for s390x. No worries. :)

Mraw,
KiBi.