Re: iop32x images

They are d-i from Debian, not mine. If you look here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wioba3u2xc5hoxg/lVgj2zwPzl/Debian6

initrd.gz is the initrd
zImage is the kernel
ss4000e.pkg is the image which supposedly should work if you upgrade firmware in the falconstor software originally on the box. I didn' use it.

I created the cable to connect to serial console and sent initrd and zImage to the box.

I also have a backup of the original /dev/mtd regions, so if you happen to screw up (I doubt it), I have a backup to restore the MTD.

Best regards,
Maciej