Re: install debian into hyper-v

I download this 26 April:
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/amd64/iso-cd/debian-testing-amd64-CD-1.iso
By the way, Ubuntu 14.04 installed without problems, keyboard and mouse works fine.
Ubuntu uses the same installer?

On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 12:17 PM, Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> wrote:
Nick 'tarantul' Novikov <tarantul@gmail.com> (2014-04-29):
> I tried to install current debian testing into Hyper-V (Windows 2012 R2)
> virtual machine (generation 2, UEFI boot).
> The virtual machine has booted successfully, the installer starts in text
> mode, but the keyboard does not respond.
> If I select "Graphical install" mouse works, but keyboard just doesn't work.
>
> Maybe it's a known bug and have a solution?

Not to my knowledge. I suspect this might be:
 - a buggy driver for the virtual keyboard provided inside Hyper-V
 - otherwise a missing driver in the kernel udebs, resulting in no support for
   your keyboard in either text or graphical sessions.

What image did you try? (Providing the URL would be nice) That would
help checking the buggy/missing driver hypothesis.

Mraw,
KiBi.

--
tarantul