Re: about customizing debian-installer

Richard Owlett <rowlett@cloud85.net> (2014-04-24):
> Leonardo Cuyar Morales wrote:
> > How to insert in the debian installer a custome screen asking for
> > a confirmation?

It might help to be a bit more specific about the kind of confirmation
you're after. d-i is basically about installing stuff, and prompting
users so that they answer some debconf questions. You probably just need
to patch a given package to teach it about debconf?

> I suspect that you have asked a interesting question on the "wrong"
> list.
>
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/ states:
>      Developing the installation system
>      Discussion and maintenance of the Debian installation system.

The question is fine on this list. Other lists might have more
subscribers and people ready to answer, but that's another topic.

Mraw,
KiBi.