Re: tzsetup_0.51_i386.changes ACCEPTED into unstable

Hi,

On Freitag, 18. April 2014, Debian FTP Masters wrote:
>  tzsetup (1:0.51) unstable; urgency=medium
>  .
>    * Add timezone selection for Germany (because of the Europe/Busingen
>      timezone). Closes: #726434

sigh. This is neither funny nor useful. I'm also disappointed that this upload
is the only "reply" to Wolfgangs and my concern expressed in that bug report.

Having french installs prompting to choose between Paris and Martinique (both
are part of Europe as in the European Union!) wouldn't be useful neither. I
hope you understand.

I'll rest my case here and let others deal with the inevitable bug reports and
fun being  made about the sillyness of Debian...

cheers,
	Holger