Daily debian installer not working on qnap TS-212P arm kirkwook

Hi,

I regularly install Debian on qnap NAS TS 212 and TS 412 using the
debian installer from the following address:

http://d-i.debian.org/daily-images/armel/daily/kirkwood/network-console/qnap/

Unfortunatly, the installer does not work with the last version of the
qnap model TS-212P shipped in december 2013.

I plug a serial console on the qnap to see what is wrong. The kernel is
successfully loaded and uncompressed but not run. Here is the console
output:

         __  __                      _
_
        |  \/  | __ _ _ ____   _____| |

        | |\/| |/ _` | '__\ \ / / _ \ |

        | |  | | (_| | |   \ V /  __/ |

        |_|  |_|\__,_|_|    \_/
\___|_|_|
 _   _     ____
_
| | | |   | __ )  ___   ___ |
|_
| | | |___|  _ \ / _ \ / _ \|
__|
| |_| |___| |_) | (_) | (_) |
|_
 \___/    |____/ \___/ \___/ \__|  ** LOADER
**
 ** MARVELL BOARD: DB-88F6282A-BP LE TS-212P
,PHY=1.8v

U-Boot 1.1.4 (Aug  2 2013 - 20:51:17) Marvell version:
3.5.3

U-Boot code: 00600000 -> 0067FFF0  BSS: ->
006CD5C0

Soc: MV88F6282 Rev 1CPU running @ 1600Mhz L2 running @
533Mhz
SysClock = 533Mhz , TClock =
200Mhz

DRAM (DDR3) CAS Latency = 7 tRP = 7 tRAS = 20
tRCD=7
DRAM CS[0] base 0x00000000   size
512MB
DRAM Total size 512MB  16bit
width
Addresses 8M - 0M are saved for the U-Boot
usage.
Mem malloc Initialization (8M - 7M):
Done
[16384kB@f8000000] Flash: 16
MB

CPU : Marvell Feroceon (Rev
1)
USB 0: host
mode
PEX 0: interface detected no
Link.
PEX 1: PCI Express Root Complex
Interface
PEX interface detected Link
X1

Reset
IDE:
Marvell Serial ATA
Adapter
Integrated Sata device
found

Net:   egiga0
[PRIME]
Hit any key to stop autoboot:
0
Send Cmd : 0x68 to
UART1
## Booting image at 00800000
   Image Name:   Debian
kernel
   Created:      2014-01-17   5:56:39
UTC
   Image Type:   ARM Linux Kernel Image
(uncompressed)
   Data Size:    1929800 Bytes =  1.8
MB
   Load Address:
00008000
   Entry Point:
00008000
   Verifying Checksum ...
OK
OK

Starting kernel

Uncompressing Linux... done, booting the
kernel.

The qnap is flashing red, no ping to the network. This is also true for
previous versions on debian installer.

Does anyone have any idea of what is wrong?

Gil.