Randomly lock CapsLock automatically

Hi,

on my Wheezy system I'm running X Window system by starting it with
'xinit' and I'm using Window Maker as window manager.

I have a setup in
/etc/default/keyboard

XKBMODEL="pc105"
XKBLAYOUT="hu,hr,rs"
XKBVARIANT="nodeadkeys"
XKBOPTIONS="ctrl:swapcaps,grp:rwin_toggle,terminate:ctrl_alt_bksp,grp_led:scroll"

BACKSPACE="guess"

This setup works fine but randomly can happen that that CapsLock lock
automatically ( however the CapsLock LED doesn't light up then ).

If this happen I must lock CapsLock ( which is the Left Ctrl button
because of the setup ) but the CapsLock LED state remain unchanged, to
can write in lowercase.

I hope this is clear explanation what happen randomly on my X Window
Desktop.

What can I do to solve this problem? Is this a bug?

--
Regards from Pal