wheezy installation and upgrades?

Now that we have the first release candidate for the wheezy installer,
is it also the time to make another serious try at upgrading
squuze to wheezy?  Is the infrastructure ready for this?

I've tried the upgrade before last year, with diappointing results,
each time reverting to squeeze in order to have a working system.
Still, my long-term testing=wheezy systems, updated continually since
squeeze went stable, hae always run just fine.  The big leap seems
to be trouble.

-- hendrik