Processed (with 1 errors): it is a live-installer bug

> reassign 700642 live-installer
Bug #700642 [installation-reports] installation-reports: wheezy live b4 fails to install grub
Bug reassigned from package 'installation-reports' to 'live-installer'.
Ignoring request to alter found versions of bug #700642 to the same values previously set
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #700642 to the same values previously set
> retitle 700642 a network mirror is used always causing the
Bug #700642 [live-installer] installation-reports: wheezy live b4 fails to install grub
Changed Bug title to 'a network mirror is used always causing the' from 'installation-reports: wheezy live b4 fails to install grub'
> installation to fail when there is no internet connection
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

700642: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=700642
Debian Bug Tracking System