Re: Early tests of d-i 20130211 / d-i wheezy rc1 - what happened to powerpc?

On Feb 11, 2013, at 6:51 PM, Cyril Brulebois wrote:

Hi folks,

I've uploaded d-i 20130211, and the relevant bits (like mini.iso and
other things) should soon be available on the mirrors, under
dists/sid/main/installer-$arch; for example:

 http://ftp.fr.debian.org/debian/dists/sid/main/installer-amd64/20130211
http://ftp.fr.debian.org/debian/dists/sid/main/installer- i386/20130211

Feel free to give them a shot while I'm drafting the release announce,
and while the ftpmasters, release, and cd teams are busy. :)

Holger, I don't know if you can tweak your jenkins setup into running
tests against those text/gtk mini.iso (and maybe others?), but if you
can, I'm happy to hear about the results.

Known (&annoying) bug: grub-installer vs. several disks (that includes
installing from usb/sda onto sdb), which should be fixed by prompting
when unsure, but that's only getting into rc2 (if everything goes
well); proposed wording for an errata item is gladly welcome. AFAICT
that's been the case since at least squeeze.

Thanks for your tests, and time.

Mraw,
KiBi.

Most (all?) architectures other than powerpc seem to have the 20130211 stuff. But the most recent stuff for powerpc is from November 2012. Anybody know why?

Rick