Re: netcfg: installation on kfreebsd maybe broken?

On 08/02/13 11:19, Philipp Kern wrote:
> Did somebody test kfreebsd images in the recent past?

I have been, heavily.  But most wheezy/sid d-i installs have not been
getting as far as a fully installed system due to many small bugs in
different places.  With luck it is back in good shape for an rc1 aside
from #699704 and minor issue #693510.

> So writing out interfaces is broken on kfreebsd since November and nobody
> noticed.

I ran into this problem at least twice when installing new systems but
didn't realise yet it was a problem with the /e/n/i file or netcfg.  My
working theory was some problem writing /run/network/ifstate

Regards,
--
Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org