Re: Broken syslinux in sid

On 02/03/2013 10:53 PM, Daniel Baumann wrote:
> On 02/03/2013 10:44 PM, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
>> Now please explain how exactly syslinux-themes-debian is involved
>> here.
>
> it's a bug in your config, you need more files present on the media, as
> the link to the corresponding commit in live-build shows.

Could you be more specific, and put an information in README.Debian?

On the 5.0 version, I had libutil_com.c32 and not the libutil.c32. Could
be that the error? (Note: I copied it also /boot/extlinux).

Anyway running extlinux -i /boot/extlinux, I would expect that the
program will copy the right files in boot (so possibly my original bug
is a slight different [or deeper] to the installer bug)

ciao
	cate