Re: Broken syslinux in sid

Daniel Baumann <daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net> (03/02/2013):
> On 02/03/2013 10:44 PM, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> >Now please explain how exactly syslinux-themes-debian is involved
> >here.
>
> it's a bug in your config, you need more files present on the media,
> as the link to the corresponding commit in live-build shows.

We're not going to change our configuration right now, just because
you thought rushing syslinux version 5 into sid would be a clever
idea.

Please stop uploading such disrupting changes. We're in freeze. You're
wasting everybody's time and breaking everything. Use experimental for
that, or don't upload at all.

I'm going to re-upload testing's version with an epoch to unbreak
everything.

KiBi.