Re: Wheezy installation problem

In data domenica 3 febbraio 2013 16:38:26, hai scritto:

> Hi,

> On 02/02/13 21:41, Lucio Crusca wrote:

> > I'm trying to install Debian Wheezy amd64 (January 28 iso file)

> Were you booting that from CD or from USB?

From USB.

> There is a known bug currently (#696877) where GRUB may try to install

> to the USB stick instead of the real hard disk...

I don't think it's my case, because my usb drive is being recognized as /dev/sdc (sda and sdb are the two HDs). Why should GRUB default to the 3rd disk? However I've tried to remove the usb drive like suggested in the bug report, but the problem wasn't solved.

> Also there was an issue (#696942) with grub-efi (not sure if that's what

> your system will use). That was fixed on 31st Jan, so the fixed udeb

> should be in the next weekly d-i/sid ISO images, which get built

> tonight/tomorrow I think.

Glad to know, I'll try again tomorrow then.