Re: [d-i manual] Deactivate translations?

Hi!

On Sun, 2013-02-03 at 18:38:08 +0100, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Quoting Holger Wansing (linux@wansing-online.de):
> > ca
> > catalan hasn't receive any updates since the release of Squeeze /
> > AND catalan is an xml based translation, what means that the translation stays
> > the same even if there are changings in en!
> > 	52 files are not up-to-date ATM
> > IMHO this translation should be deactivated for official builds!
>
> I agree it should be de-activated, but maybe try to CC
> debian-l10n-catalan, which is a quite busy list, while Guillem and
> Jordi are less involved in translations nowadays.

I resigned as Catalan translator and coordinator last year.

(<https://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-catalan/2012/03/msg00002.html>.)

I still have pending locally a review that got submitted to me long
time ago, that I need to check and commit, but except for that I'm
not planning on doing anything else.

> But I doubt that a very outdated XML-based translation is easy to
> update. Particularly in a rush.

When I was taking care of the manual, we managed to update it in a
week or so (?), I don't think that should be a problem.

Regards,
Guillem