Re: Fwd: Missing network configuration after installing Wheezy image

Hello,

(somebody really needs to stop pretending debian-boot@ == “Daily build
aggregator” ;))

Steven Chamberlain <steven@pyro.eu.org> (21/01/2013):
> Hi Julian,
>
> On 21/01/13 21:38, Julian Pawlowski wrote:
> > Thanks a lot! Adding "d-i netcfg/target_network_config select ifupdown"
> > helped to resolves this issue.
> > I'm quite happy now :-)
>
> Great!
>
> > By the way, you might want to update the example preseed under
> > http://www.debian.org/releases/wheezy/example-preseed.txt
>
> Well, maybe this was unintentional, or can be fixed somehow in netcfg.
> Breaking people's old preseed files doesn't seem very nice.

Since I haven't much time to look into it, I'm cc-ing Philipp who's
been behind a lot of work on the netcfg side.

Mraw,
KiBi.