Re: Cursor keys stopped working at d-i shell?

On 27/01/13 16:06, Steven Chamberlain wrote:
> Does anyone else notice the cursor keys are not working any more in the
> d-i textmode shell?  Affecting both GNU/Linux and GNU/kFreeBSD.  Also
> PageUp/PageDn/Home/End/Del...

Problem seems random and has gone away...

I restarted the very same automated, preseeded install and all
cursor+related keys worked fine.  Also working at the GNU/kFreeBSD d-i
GRUB menu.

And the very same GNU/Linux image as before, where cursor keys were not
working in isolinux, is working now too.

So I'm not sure what this is about;  probably something to do with
Qemu/SDL/Xorg on my system, and not d-i.

Regards,
--
Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org