Cursor keys stopped working at d-i shell?

Hi,

Does anyone else notice the cursor keys are not working any more in the
d-i textmode shell?  Affecting both GNU/Linux and GNU/kFreeBSD.  Also
PageUp/PageDn/Home/End/Del...

I'm fairly sure these worked before.  I'm using pc105/us layout in d-i
and testing within qemu (SDL window) but I don't think I changed
anything relevant on my system.

Another odd thing is that cursor keys aren't working for me at the
isolinux menu of the GNU/Linux daily d-i images either.

Otherwise I'd wonder if this could be some change in console-setup since
1.88, and probably quite recent.

Regards,
--
Steven Chamberlain