Re: Debian installer build: failed or old builds

Le 22/01/2013 12:11, Philipp Kern a écrit :
On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 07:41:27PM +0000, Steven Chamberlain wrote:
On 18/01/13 19:36, Philipp Kern wrote:
rem% ls -al ~buildd/
ls: cannot access /home/buildd/: No such file or directory

Oh.  Could a /home partition or network share be not mounted?

The machines database still calls it a mipsel buildd, and before the
outage it was responsible for the nightly d-i builds on that arch.

"Disk space:40g+120g" sounds to me like /home might be the 120 GB disk.

I just logged in, the hostkey changed. It seems that a buildd's running
again and d-i.debian.org has recent daily builds. So that's probably
solved.

Yes. It's been a couple of days since the last failure. But, as usual, one never notices when things are again working as expected..:-)

Thanks for your followup on this, Phil.