Remaining pending changes in master branches of D-I packages (as of Jan 13th)

   Already there in my last summary (Dec 31st)

yaboot-installer:
 - need more review. Cyril might do it after being done with other packages

debian-installer-netboot-images:
 - wait RC1 release, then upload

grub-installer:
 - the big part..:-)
 - Fix the workaround for #681227 to work with grub-efi and
 grub-yeeloong.
 - Allow installing GRUB to a character device, as on GNU/kFreeBSD.
   #696903
 - Maybe drop the workaround for #681227 as proposed yesterday
 - before or after RC1?

   New additions since last summary
   --------------------------------

finish-install:
 - non-invasive patch by Colin Watson to provide a better entropy
   to the installed system.
 - we have 3 options:
   - good for RC1 and I upload
   - wait for another RC and upload after RC1 release
   - non suitable for wheezy and move to jessie branch

cdrom-checker:
 - non-invasive patches by Colin Watson, one fixing a typo and another
   to "Mark argc parameter to main as unused."
 - seems really non invasive enough, so two options:
   - good for RC1 and I upload
   - wait for another RC and upload after RC1 release

- netcfg
 - Julien Cristau fix: "debug: use gai_strerror() on getnameinfo()
    failure"
 - seems good for debugging so we might want to have it in RC1

--
Christian Perrier
Service informatique individuelle et départementale