Re: console-setup for wheezy....

Quoting Anton Zinoviev (anton@lml.bas.bg):

> My opinion is that at some time the new console-setup has to go to
> wheezy whatever the proper procedure for this is.  The changes in the
> .config file are not there for beauty, they fix very real and well
> hidden bugs.  Thats why I am not uploading to jessie.

I don't doubt that your changes are meant to fix bugs. BUt they're
prone to introduce new bugs and clearly not in line with the freeze
policy.

If you read annoucements by the release team, changes not targeted at
fixing release critical bugs are discouraged and *must* be
pre-approved by the RT.

In the case of packages that provide udebs, an approval by the D-I de
facto release manager (Cyril) is highly wished, too.