Re: d-i manual (Re: building and testing d-i with jenkins)

Hi Holger,

On Samstag, 29. Dezember 2012, Holger Wansing wrote:
> today I found the following on
> http://jenkins.debian.net/view/d-i_manual/job/d-i_manual_pt_pdf/lastBuild/c
> onsole
>
> rmdir: failed to remove `pdf/pt.amd64': Directory not empty
> rmdir: failed to remove `pdf/pt.armel': Directory not empty
> rmdir: failed to remove `pdf/pt.armhf': Directory not empty
> rmdir: failed to remove `pdf/pt.hppa': Directory not empty
> rmdir: failed to remove `pdf/pt.hurd-i386': Directory not empty
> rmdir: failed to remove `pdf/pt.i386': Directory not empty
> rmdir: failed to remove `pdf/pt.ia64': Directory not empty
> rmdir: failed to remove `pdf/pt.kfreebsd-amd64': Directory not empty
> rmdir: failed to remove `pdf/pt.kfreebsd-i386': Directory not empty
> rmdir: failed to remove `pdf/pt.mips': Directory not empty
> rmdir: failed to remove `pdf/pt.mipsel': Directory not empty
> rmdir: failed to remove `pdf/pt.powerpc': Directory not empty
> rmdir: failed to remove `pdf/pt.s390': Directory not empty
> rmdir: failed to remove `pdf/pt.s390x': Directory not empty
> rmdir: failed to remove `pdf/pt.sparc': Directory not empty
>
> Just to let you know ...
>
> This is most probably not an issue, as long as the remaining directories
> don't make problems at the next build ...

thanks for letting me know, though this was indeed harmless, nevertheless I
took it to improve the code, to not show these removal attempts here.

These directories are forcefully removed at the beginning of the build, so not
being able to remove them at the end is a feature.

cheers,
	Holger