Re: d-i manual (Re: building and testing d-i with jenkins)

Hi Holger,

On Sonntag, 25. November 2012, Holger Wansing wrote:
> I investigated the build errors for korean pdf format.
> That one builds fine here, but I had to install korean fonts additionally.
> Maybe you also have the package ko.tex-base not installed on
> jenkins?

right, that was the cause. I've now installed the build-deps for installation guide, that also helped to build the
russian manual nicely! And, these build artifacts are being published now, so that anybody can take a look:

see these urls for nice examples:

http://jenkins.debian.net/job/d-i_manual_ko_pdf/5/
http://jenkins.debian.net/job/d-i_manual_ru_pdf/
http://jenkins.debian.net/view/d-i_manual/job/d-i_manual_el_html/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/html/el.kfreebsd-
amd64/ch01.html

(only the artifacts from the last successful build are kept..)

cheers & thanks,
	Holger