Re: building and testing d-i with jenkins

Hi,

On Samstag, 17. November 2012, Holger Levsen wrote:
> d_i_build_* - there is one job for each git repo referred to in
> http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/d-i/trunk/.mrconfig?view=co
> Each job pdebuilds the master branch of its git repo on every git push in a
> sid environment.

problems found:

http://jenkins.debian.net/view/d-i_packages/job/d-i_build_cdebconf-entropy/6/console
looks like a missing build-depends on autoconf to me, probably never noticed
because udebs are usally not build with pbuilder?

cdebconf-terminal is the only other package with that problem, mklibs the
third. They seem RC buggy to me.

kfreebsd-kernel-di-amd64.git and kfreebsd-kernel-di-i386.git don't have a
debian/control file, but a debian/control.stub, but sadly no README or
anything. Also the last commits were in 2011, are these repos still in use?
(And what I should I do?)

Then there are auto-install.git and babelbox.git, which simple don't have a
Debian directory in the master branch, so I guess I will just remove their
jenkins jobs (and ignore them in my d-i_check_jenkins_jobs job...)

http://jenkins.debian.net/view/d-i_packages/job/d-i_build_debian-installer-netboot-images/5/console
shows two problems: first, it needs network to build (which makes sense for
package, but violates policy..) and second, it fails to build, even with
network.

feedback what I / jenkins.d.n should do very much welcome!

cheers,
	Holger