[debsec@irush.su: Rescue mode]

More likely to get a useful answer from the d-i team.

----- Forwarded message from Rush <debsec@irush.su> -----

From: Rush <debsec@irush.su>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 14:11:13 +0400
To: debian-cd@lists.debian.org
Subject: Rescue mode

Hi all,

Sometimes rescue mode from install cd's is very useful feature. But there are too many annoying questions before launching it (such as my current location, time zone, etc). Seems it would be much better to skip such questions at all by default, cause in rescue mode you need just to fix smth in your machine as soon as possible.

Is there any chance, that these questions will be removed from rescue mode launching in future?

Best regards,
Rush.