Processed: limit source to rootskel, tagging 653840

> #rootskel (1.100) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
> #
> #  * Remove rootskel-bootfloppy. The age of the floppy is officially over.
> #    Closes: #653840
> #
> limit source rootskel
Limiting to bugs with field 'source' containing at least one of 'rootskel'
Limit currently set to 'source':'rootskel'

> tags 653840 + pending
Bug #653840 [rootskel-bootfloppy] rootskel-bootfloppy: depends on unavailable klibc-utils-floppy-udeb on ia64
Added tag(s) pending.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

653840: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=653840