"No kernel modules were found" PowerPC Businesscard and Netinst daily CDs

I just downloaded and burned Businesscard and Netinst CDs from

Daily build #1 for powerpc, using installer build from wheezy

These images will install the testing version of Debian, currently Wheezy.

See the top-level daily directory for more information about the daily builds.

This build finished at Mon Jul 4 03:38:56 UTC 2011.

GIF image

Name Last modified Size

GIF image

Parent Directory -

GIF image

MD5SUMS.small 04-Jul-2011 05:38 143

GIF image

SHA1SUMS.small 04-Jul-2011 05:38 159

GIF image

SHA256SUMS.small 04-Jul-2011 05:38 207

GIF image

SHA512SUMS.small 04-Jul-2011 05:38 335

GIF image

debian-testing-powerpc-businesscard.iso 04-Jul-2011 05:37 78M

GIF image

debian-testing-powerpc-netinst.iso 04-Jul-2011 05:38 261M

Apache/2.2.14 (Unix) Server at cdimage.debian.org Port 80

When I attempted to install (using either CD) I got

[!!] Load installer components from CD
No kernel modules were found. ...

Just thought you'd like to know...

Rick