Re: debian-installer: armhf initial work

On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 08:29:19PM +0200, Hector Oron wrote:
> Hello,
>
>   I would like to start merging armhf changes into debian-installer
> master branch. I wanted to ask if someone feels opposed to that work
> going into master or have any comment about it.

I think this makes sense - now is the right time to do this, right
after a release.

This may be disruptive, but I think it is a valuable addition to D-I
and I think people will understand.

It might be nice to get some information and updates about your
progress so people can test and help out if needed.

Regards,

Jeremiah