Re: D-I daily builds for powerpc stopped?

Quoting Philipp Kern (pkern@debian.org):
> Wouter,
>
> On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 07:55:42AM +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> > Quoting Philipp Kern (pkern@debian.org):

> > > praetorius had its IPv6 changed after April 4th then.  The daily builds
> > > continued but the rsync failed due to a permission denied failure by ssh.
> > >
> > > I fixed the authorized_keys for d-i@ravel now.
> >
> > Thanks for the fix, Phil...
> >
> > However, we got daily builds up to Apr 11th, but it stopped again,
> > apparently.
>
> could you please clean up the LVM vg so that logical volumes can be created
> again?

I'm afraid that powerpc builds are still failing (or not reaching the
place where we store them). It is quite likely that the above actions
couldn't be completed yet as Wouter was busy elsewhere, so please take
this as just a gentle ping..:-)