Re: Running commands just after partman (d-i)

Hello,

I checked the logs on tty4 and the system continued to proceed the
install process after the partman jobs; no message regarding the
failed "reboot" was reported.
The "reboot" command was chosen in order to check if the command would
be reached; I have tried also

d-i partman/late_command string in-target reboot

and nothing happened.

I also checked if the reboot command does exist; it was there and I
was able to execute it from tty2 (and the install process was aborted
due to system reboot).

Any other suggestion?

Thanks in advance