Re: d-i decruft in sid

On Sun, 27, Mar, 2011 at 08:42:38AM +0200, Christian PERRIER spoke thus..
> This is sid/ right?

Yeah.

> If so, I don't really see why we need to keep version older than the
> last released, ie 20110106 (+b1).

That's the version in testing so that makes sense.

> I don't see the value added in keeping old D-I releases as the archive
> is not an historical archive.

Agreed, and they will still be on snapshot anyways.

> So, I'd say "keep 20110106+b1 when it's here and the latest one when
> it is not).

Ok, I'll wait for confirmation from other -boot people but as soon as I
hear back, I'll clean all but the latest images from unstable for each
arch.

Mark

--
Mark Hymers <mhy at debian dot org>

"I'm so gorgeous, there's a six month waiting list for birds to suddenly
 appear, every time I am near!"
     Cat, Red Dwarf Series VIII - Back in the Red