Processed: limit source to debootstrap, tagging 560038

> #debootstrap (1.0.30) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
> #
> #  * Recommend debian-archive-keyring, and if it is installed,
> #    default to checking gpg signatures of the Release file against it
> #    when bootstrapping sid, squeeze, wheezy, etch, and lenny.
> #    Closes: #560038
> #
> limit source debootstrap
Limiting to bugs with field 'source' containing at least one of 'debootstrap'
Limit currently set to 'source':'debootstrap'

> tags 560038 + pending
Bug #560038 [debootstrap] please make validating signatures the default, if /usr/share/keyrings/debian-archive-keyring.gpg is available
Added tag(s) pending.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

560038: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=560038