Re: d-i location on mirrors

* Joerg Jaspert <joerg@ganneff.de> [110319 15:16]:
> What I want to do now is to go and put all the installer-* directories
> into /d-i/ on our mirrors. The directories in dists/$SUITE would only
> contain symlinks for their version over to the ones in /d-i/.

Do all the official Debian mirrors support symlinks?

* Joerg Jaspert <joerg@ganneff.de> [110319 15:44]:
> the thread around it will be on -boot, but now you got it directly
> too. Will debmirror/reprepro be able to deal with the change?

Reprepro only mirrors packages, so only looks at dists/N/C/debian-installer/
stuff and gets the udebs. This it should not be affected by your proposal,
if I understand it correctly.

With my reprepro author hat on, the installer-* stuff is only a nuisance
making it more hard to have a tidy dists/ dir. (Which is one of the rough
edges in reprepro, it only ever adds stuff to dists/ and never deletes it
but leaves that to the user).

Thanks for asking,
	Bernhard R. Link