Processed: retitle bugs with more descriptive titles

> retitle 593258 base-installer: error: exiting on error base-installer/no_codename
Bug #593258 [debian-installer] base-installer: error: exiting on error base-
Changed Bug title to 'base-installer: error: exiting on error base-installer/no_codename' from 'base-installer: error: exiting on error base-'
> retitle 617446 literature I read about RAID really prepared me for setting it up
Bug #617446 [installation-guide] literature I read about RAID really prepared me for setting it
Changed Bug title to 'literature I read about RAID really prepared me for setting it up' from 'literature I read about RAID really prepared me for setting it'
> severity 617446 wishlist
Bug #617446 [installation-guide] literature I read about RAID really prepared me for setting it up
Severity set to 'wishlist' from 'normal'

> retitle 609801 after selecting "install" only black screen appeared with a blinking cursor
Bug #609801 [installation-reports] after selecting "install" only black screen appeared with a
Changed Bug title to 'after selecting "install" only black screen appeared with a blinking cursor' from 'after selecting "install" only black screen appeared with a'
> retitle 609716 /etc/fstab where dev/sdb1 (= the usb stick) was linked to /media/cdrom0
Bug #609716 [installation-reports] /etc/fstab where dev/sdb1 (= the usb stick) was linked to
Changed Bug title to '/etc/fstab where dev/sdb1 (= the usb stick) was linked to /media/cdrom0' from '/etc/fstab where dev/sdb1 (= the usb stick) was linked to'
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

609716: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=609716
617446: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=617446