Reinstating D-I daily builds for mipsel?

We haven't got any daily build of D-I for mipsel since Dec 10th. The
message recorded in the daily build aggregator is the following:

> * daily mipsel images build:
> The build daemon responsible for these builds is currently moving to a
> new hosting location. Daily builds should be available again within the
> first two weeks of 2011.

As we're now quite ahead of the first two weeks of 2011, maybe
something could be done? :-)

Would it be possible te resule D-I daily builds on the mipsel build