Re: Debian testing installer BUG

On Tue, Mar 01, 2011 at 12:18:06PM -0400, Joey Hess wrote:
>Joey Hess wrote:
>> Steve McIntyre wrote:

>> > Hi Joao,
>> >
>> > Known bug, should be fixed soon.
>>
>> So, there was a followup to #614315 today saying that debootstrap 1.0.28
>> failed like this. Since you seem to know, what's the situation?
>
>Actually, I assume it's just that the CD builds are pointing to
>wheezy_d-i images, and need to be repointed at sid_d-i?

Ah...

I had been following the discussion in the debian-devel thread, and I
had assumed from

that the change had been / was being undone. Looking at the archive on
ftp.uk.debian.org (nearest local mirror), it looks like the squeeze
and wheezy Release files contain md5 data just fine. Am I missing
something?

Who needs computer imagery when you've got Brian Blessed?