Re: Move g_ether detection from hw-detect.sh to ethdetect.sh?

Le mardi 15 février 2011 à 17:57 +0100, Gaudenz Steinlin a écrit :
> I would leave the code in hw-detect.sh unless you can solve a
> specific problem with moving the code around. There is similar code
> for other modules in hw-detect.sh (like firewire ethernet).

It would make this code run only once instead of running it each time
hw-detect is called (for instance, having a message about g_ether when
detecting disks really is weird).
This is not the only way, though (we could do like it's done for
firewire ethernet).

Regards,
Thibaut Girka