Re: Move g_ether detection from hw-detect.sh to ethdetect.sh?

Excerpts from Otavio Salvador's message of 2011-02-15 00:38:32 +0100:
> On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 21:15, Thibaut Girka <thib@sitedethib.com> wrote:
> > I was wondering why g_ether (USB gadget module) detection/loading is
> > done in hw-detect.sh, and whether ethdetect.sh would be better suited
> > for that.
>
> I am not sure. As you said it is not really a ethernet device (even
> thought it provides a "way" for it). I'd like to know what other
> people think about it.

I would leave the code in hw-detect.sh unless you can solve a
specific problem with moving the code around. There is similar code
for other modules in hw-detect.sh (like firewire ethernet).

Gaudenz
--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.