Re: differences in busybox configurations, part1 (longish)

Quoting Michael Tokarev (mjt@tls.msk.ru):
> Part one of the discussion series.  Config options which
> are enabled in udeb and static builds but not enabled
> in regular build.

I won't comment myself (as said already, this is out of my field of
expertise), but I'd suggest to also wait for Joey Hess input. Joey is
our "history memory" in D-I and, for anything that deals with what we
need in D-I (so for the udeb), his advice is more or less mandatory...

Input by Bastian Blank would be great as well, though Bastian uses to
be quite scarce when he comments things (but he nearly always has a
point..;:-))