Re: help with busybox packaging

Quoting Michael Tokarev (mjt@tls.msk.ru):

> I asked about busybox several times, last [1] was in December after
> I tried to sort out some old bugs which were in BTS for years.  I had
> two questions: how to proceed further (giving some examples) and one
> very small, is the work I'm doing (closing old bugs) okay.  So far,
> I've got lots of silence, which apparently is supposed to be large
> enough to deal with :(

We were probably more focused on the release....

Since that, the release happened....and busybox maintenance went under
git, so I think that the situation changed significantly enough for
you guys to be able to jump in.

As I just wrote, starting by proposing patches, bug triage, etc. is
cerainly OK to do.