Re: next d-i meeting - 2010.10.20, 21h00 GMT

Otavio Salvador, le Wed 20 Oct 2010 14:42:16 -0200, a écrit :
> > * New goodbye-microsoft.com ? That website once installed Debian; now it's
> > gNewSense that gets proposed. There is also get.debian.net, which had not
> > the win32-loader.exe until recently. It gained a "debian.exe" which is
> > apparently the goodbye-microsoft.com gnewsense installer (customized win32-
> > loader 0.6.13). So I think a canonical place for win32-loader-standalone.exe
> > would be nice. get.d.n ? under d-i.d.o ? Opinions ?
>
> Personally I think that it ought to be in the mirrors. Maybe it could
> use same way we do for loadlin and other stuff.

Indeed, that'd be in http://ftp.debian.org/debian/tools/ then.  The way
loadlin does it is running

dpkg-distaddfile loadlin.exe byhand -

from debian/rules.  Note however that "byhand" indeed means that you
need to give cookies to Ganeff to get him install the file by hand, so
avoid doing it too often.

Samuel